WE SINCERELY THANK YOU...
- For supporting the principles which promote quality home inspections at affordable prices
- For rejecting the inefficient government regulation which leads to more expensive, yet lower quality home inspections
Why Make a Donation?
An inefficient and incompetent licensing agency affects more than just Arizona Home Inspectors. In fact, anybody who plans to buy, sell or own a home in Arizona should also be concerned because:
- An inefficient and incompetent licensing agency increases the cost of doing business for Arizona home inspectors - and that cost gets passed on to consumers.
- Arizona home prices are already inflated and Arizona's real estate market is already slower than normal. Further increases to home buying costs are not helpful to anybody. In fact, homebuyers, home sellers, home owners, home inspectors and other real estate professionals are all affected when the cost of buying a home increases.
- Even more troubling, an inefficient and incompetent licensing agency is not capable of doing the job for which it exists - protecting consumers.
The leaders of Arizona's home inspection industry are working hard to eliminate certain government inefficiency and incompetence. You can help too by making a donation today!
Where will my money go if I make a donation?
Fighting for positive changes takes money, especially when dealing with a government agency. Your donation will be used responsibly - to eliminate inefficiency & incompetence at the Arizona Board of Technical Registration, and to update certain laws which currently allow bad things to happen at this agency.
Donations may be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: maintenance of this website, legal research and representation, marketing our message to public officials and elected representatives, keeping Home Inspectors and other interested parties informed, supplies, administrative costs, etc.
Positive changes cost money...